Hello SoCalREN Participating Raters,
This is to announce important changes to the County of Los Angeles/Southern California Regional Energy Network (SoCalREN) Multifamily Program:
- Effective May 1, 2018 improvement incentives will be capped at 50% of the total project cost. This incentive cap will be based on the installation costs of eligible energy efficiency measures in the SoCalREN Multifamily Program.
- All projects must submit a cost estimate prior to construction with a breakdown of the unit pricing per measure. The program staff must be able to determine whether the cost estimate, per measure, is within reasonable industry standards.
- Upon completion, all projects must submit a final project invoice with a breakdown of the pricing per measure.
- Any non-energy efficiency work that is outside of the SoCalREN Multifamily Program scope of work must be called out so the incentive cap can be calculated correctly. Please itemize painting, patching, etc., as separate line items.
- Enrollment applications submitted prior to May 1, 2018 will not be subject to the incentive cap.
The SoCalREN is committed to continuing the SoCalREN Multifamily Program and encourages Participating Raters to focus their efforts on building a robust pipeline in 2018. We look forward to working with you to bring energy efficiency opportunities to Los Angeles County customers served by Southern California Edison (SCE) and SoCalGas
Please contact Linnea Hofstrom, the Multifamily Program Account Manager, at
with any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your participation in the SoCalREN Multifamily Program.