On July 31, Foxconn and its construction manager Gilbane | Exyte
another round of bid awards to eight subcontractors located throughout Wisconsin. The combined total contract value for this bid package exceeds $15 million.
Subcontractors included in this round of awards include:
- GESTRA Engineering, Inc. - Milwaukee
- CD Smith Construction - Fond du Lac
- Spancrete, Inc. - Waukesha
- Daigle Brothers, Inc - Tomahawk
- Lee Plumbing and Mechanical Contractors Inc. - Kenosha
- Staff Electric Co. Inc. - Menomonee Falls
- Morse Electric Inc. - Beloit
- Brightview Landscape Development - Milwaukee
value of all subcontractor awards totals more than $175 million
Foxconn and Gilbane | Exyte also r
ecently issued the next round of invitations to bid on packages set to support construction of the nearly 1,000,000 square-foot advanced manufacturing facility
. Included in this most recent round of bid packages, known as #5a, #5b, & #5c, are requests for roofing systems, overhead doors, coiling doors, dock equipment, roadway lighting, asphalt paving, curb and gutter work, metal panels, siding, and louvers.