NJBPU has released the Proposed Fiscal Year 2022 True-up Budget, Budget Revisions, and Program Changes for public comment. The following documents are available for review:
- FY22 Request for Comments True-Up Budget
- Division of Clean Energy Compliance Filing
- Comfort Partners Program Compliance Filing
- Program Administrator (TRC) Compliance Filing
- Charge Up New Jersey Compliance Filing
- DPMC Designated Project List
All of the relevant documents can be found here.
Staff will be holding a virtual informational session on the proposed true-up budget and proposed program revisions on January 21, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. ET. More information, including details for how to join the meeting, are included in the Public Notice.
The deadline for comments is 5:00 p.m. on Friday, January 28, 2022.
Thank you for your interest in New Jersey’s clean energy future.