Featuring experts from the Polsky Urologic Cancer Institute of the Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, topics will include:
- Sean Sachdev, MD - Radiation Treatment Options & Potential/Probable Side Effects
- Maha Hussain, MD - Advanced Prostate Cancer & Clinical Trials
- Nelson Bennett, Jr., MD - Moderator & Sexual Health After Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Carmen Williams, MS, CGC - Genetics & Genomics
- Shilajit D. Kundu, MD - Initial Diagnosis: Active Surveillance, Surgical Options, Potential/Probable Side Effects from Surgery
- Alicia Morgans, MD, MPH - Moderator
- David J. VanderWeele, MD, PhD - Molecular Testing & Bone Support
The conversation will be driven by input and questions from you and others in the prostate cancer community.
Attend the event in person and enjoy a heart-healthy/prostate-healthy lunch; OR watch the online webcast providing live audio and video. It's all free of charge.
Please note that on-site space is limited to 100 and is filling up quickly. We will attempt to accommodate those registering in person on the day of the event, but we cannot guarantee a seat or a free lunch.