Because prostate cancer can be a couple’s disease, a woman may be subject to her own concerns in addition to those she shares with her husband/partner.
A Forum for Her
is a regular conference call series (and invitation-only Facebook group) from Us TOO which provides women with important peer-to-peer support. Calls are free and participants are not required to share their identity with the group.
Find more information
on how to join a call.
Thank you to all participants, donors and sponsors of the
14th Annual SEA Blue Chicago Prostate Cancer Walk and Run.
It was a beautiful day to build camaraderie and honor warriors while raising awareness for prostate cancer and funds for Us TOO. Donations will continue to be accepted through September 30 at
On September 18 join Dr. David Crawford for a webinar on “A Treatment Option for Non-Metastatic Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer.”
for more information and registration.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is partnering with the NFL Alumni Association during Prostate Cancer Awareness Month to spread the word about the importance of prostate cancer screening. From September 1, 2018, to October 15, 2018, eligible men ages 40 and older may sign up for
free or discounted prostate-specific antigen (PSA) tests
at LabCorp locations in the United States.
to learn more.
You may also be interested in
, a new website with educational content on several types of cancer, including
a new FREE app
for mobile devices. It’s designed to help manage life with cancer by connecting with loved ones, asking for help, improving communication with doctors, and staying organized – all in one place.
The GALAHAD clinical research study from Janssen Research & Development is now
enrolling men in the U.S. who have metastatic castration‐resistant prostate cancer and DNA‐repair anomalies
to participate in a clinical trial of an oral investigational medication for prostate cancer. All participants will receive daily investigational medication. To learn more about the Galahad study and find out if you may be eligible, please visit:
NEWS YOU CAN USE ARTICLES:
Please note that the content below lists only the title of the article rather than a direct link to the content. For access to the full article
- Nuclear gatekeeper could block undruggable prostate cancer targets
- Findings from Mayo Clinic in the Area of Prostate Cancer Reported (Prostate-Specific Antigen Trends Predict the Probability of Prostate Cancer in a...
- New Prostate Cancer Study Findings Have Been Reported from Northwestern University (Study design and protocol for a culturally adapted cognitive...
- New genetic marker could help diagnose aggressive prostate cancer
- Reports Summarize Prostate Cancer Study Results from National Cancer Institute (Molecular correlates of intermediate- and high-risk localized...
- New Prostate-Specific Antigen Findings Has Been Reported by Investigators at Veterans Affairs Medical Center (The Research Implications of Prostate...
- Study: Aggressive prostate cancer may respond to immunotherapy
- New Findings from Institute of Cancer Research in the Area of Prostate Cancer Described (Prostate Cancer Germline Variations and Implications for...
- New Findings from M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Describe Advances in Prostate Cancer (Focal therapy for localized prostate cancer: is there a "middle...
- Findings on Prostate Cancer Reported by Investigators at University of Exeter (Prostate Cancer in Primary Care)
- The Prostate Cancer Foundation Launches PSA Starring Actor Dax Shepard And First-Ever PCF Pushup Challenge As Part Of Its 'Do Blue' Campaign To...
- Prostate Cancer Educational Webcast Features Sex and Intimacy
Thank you for doing whatever you can in September to promote Prostate Cancer Awareness Month. Let us know how we can help provide you with educational resources, support services and personal connections to others in the prostate cancer community.
All the best,