Since its founding on June 1, 1895, the Pennsylvania Soldiers' Orphans Industrial School--later Scotland School for Veterans' Children--saw some 10,000 students pass through its historic halls. In a continuing effort to keep this history alive, t
he SSVC Alumni Association has created a museum to hold memorabilia--the grandfather clock that students built in 1911, the band's bass drum, banners, photographs and books. SSVC Alumni President, Ken Beck, treated PCA
students and teachers to a private tour. Above, PCA students stand by the 1957 fire engine! Many thanks to Ken and all the fine SSVC Alumni.