Message from the DCBDD Fiscal Department: IMPORTANT BILLING NOTICE
Date: November 21, 2018
To: Vendors of DCBDD (Those providers who bill for
RE: 2018 Invoices
The end of the year is quickly approaching. Below are instructions to assist you with the end of the year payment process.
- As a Fiscal practice, Delaware County closes the Fiscal Year mid to late December.
- Invoices must be received by DCBDD on or before December 14, 2018 for you to receive payment before January 1, 2019.
- Due to the Fiscal Year closing, invoices received after December 14, 2018 will be accepted, but you may not receive payment until after January 1, 2019.
- Please invoice your 2018 services separately from 2019 services.
- Example: If you are invoicing for services rendered on 12/28/18, 12/30/18 and 1/2/19; 1/2/19 must be submitted on a separate invoice, or sent through OhioDD.com separately.
While you are billing through OhioDD.com, please do an annual update of your profile information. Once you have logged into your account, verify that your address and contact information are correct by choosing the “Profile” option in the toolbar.