Provider Relief Fund Reporting Requirements Coming Soon
On July 20, 2020, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced that it will be releasing its reporting requirements by August 17, 2020. These reporting requirements will apply to any recipient who received in excess of $10,000 from the Provider Relief Fund (PRF).
In its notice, the HHS outlined the following:
- The reporting system will become available to recipients for reporting on October 1, 2020.
- All recipients must report within 45 days of the end of calendar year 2020 on their expenditures through the period ending December 31, 2020.
- Recipients who have expended funds in full prior to December 31, 2020, may submit a single final report at any time during the window that begins October 1, 2020, but no later than February 15, 2021.
- Recipients with funds unexpended after December 31, 2020, must submit a second and final report no later than July 31, 2021.
- PRF reporting instructions and a data collection template with the necessary data elements will be available through the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) website by August 17, 2020.