The Iowa Finance Authority and the Iowa Economic Development Authority have announced a public hearing as part of a larger effort to gather input on Iowa's housing and community development needs as part of the 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan for Housing and Community Development.
Once completed the report will detail the housing and community development plans for the 2020-2024 program years with funds provided to the State of Iowa by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Community Development Block Grant Nonentitlement (CDBG) Program
- Emergency Solutions Grants (ESG) Program.
- Federal Housing Trust Fund (HTF)
- HOME Investment Partnership Act
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA)
A public hearing to receive comments on the plan will be held on August 1, 2019, from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. The hearing will be held in the Northwest 1st floor conference room at the Iowa Economic Development Authority, which is located at 200 East Grand Avenue in Des Moines.
Comments will also be accepted through 5:00 p.m. on August 1 by contacting:
200 East Grand, Des Moines, IA or by phone at 515.348.6206.