43rd Ward Safety Forum
Tonight, May 17th
Lincoln Park High School Auditorium
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- 18th District Commander, Dan O'Shea
- 19th District Commander, Marc Buslik
- Office of Emergency Management and Communications (OEMC) on the latest 911 protocols and the the use of private security cameras.
- Representatives of Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx will address prosecution of offenders
- Walter Katz, Deputy Chief of Policy for Public Safety of the Mayor's Office, will discuss initiatives
Come to ask questions and express your concerns.