We are pleased to welcome 3 new executives to the Pulsafeeder team:
- New Sales Director Michael Bargas is focusing on identifying new opportunities with OEMs.
- Newly appointed Sales Account Manager Michael Fontaine is managing and supporting existing OEMs and he's also working to cultivate relationships with new OEMs.
- New Regional Sales & Business Development Manager Brian McNeil is focusing on growing new strategic accounts and working closely with Pulsafeeder channel partners.
Please stop by the Pulsafeeder booth at either show to greet our newest executives.
We are excited to announce that next month we will unveil our new website. We look forward to sharing this with you, as it will make it easier for you to get the information you need, in the format that you need it. Stay tuned.
Lastly, we are pleased to report that Pulsafeeder has been recently featured on the cover to two prominent trade magazines:
- The August issue of Industrial Water & Waste Digest features a Pulsafeeder story discussing water treatment best practices for cooling tower applications.
- The August cover story of Pump Engineer describes water treatment for power plants and refineries, illustrating examples where either rotary gear pumps or reciprocating diaphragm pumps are best suited for applications such as disinfection, pH adjustment, corrosion inhibitors, coagulation & flocculation and more. Click on the thumbnails to see either story.
If you’re interested in learning more about how Pulsafeeder is meeting today’s water treatment challenges head-on:
To learn more about Pulsafeeder