Students should return school issued materials before the end of the year. Materials include textbooks, library books, musical score sheets, athletic uniforms, musical instruments, calculators, etc.
- In-person students should return materials to their teacher on in-person instruction days.
- Virtual students should return their materials on June 9th or 10th from 12-4pm in the cafeteria. Students can enter through Door 3 off of 4th St (Cafeteria) and will walk through the cafeteria dropping school materials off at stations.
- 9th-11th grade students should NOT turn in their Chromebooks.
- 12th grade students should return their Chromebooks on June 9th or 10th from 12-4pm in the cafeteria. 12 grade students attending Summer School may hold on to them until August and should not turn them in yet.
- In-person students should receive their Yearbook during class from their 2nd hour teacher.
- Virtual students should pick-up their Yearbook during Materials Return on June 9th or 10th from 12-4pm in the cafeteria.