Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.
Draw near to God and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you doubled minded.
Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all
these things shall be added to you.
- How pure is your heart? What is getting in the way of your having a pure heart? What do you need to let go of? What do you need to add?
- Does your day calendar and your pocketbook reflect kingdom values and priorities?
- What would it mean for you to "seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness?"
- Take an inventory of your "stuff" and get rid of some things you really don't need anymore and are cluttering your life.
- Write down three things each day this week for which you are thankful.
- Examine your heart and confess to God anything that is an obstacle to your relationship with Him.
O Lord, give me a pure heart so I can see you clearly. Help me to "will one thing and one thing only," you and your kingdom. In Jesus' name, Amen.