Designed for ultra fine particulate and mists, the Sly Venturi scrubber works by using the differential between high velocity gases and free flowing water to create droplets that entrap contaminants, hold them in suspension and deliver them as slurry.
Venturi coupled with a cyclonic separator provides non-clogging mist elimination.
In addition to removing pollutants present in process gas streams, these scrubbers provide an opportunity to recycle these gases as fuels or process raw materials. Reclaiming materials result in process savings.
- Non-plugging, trouble free design to introduce the scrubbing liquid.
- Easily adjustable venturi throat damper.
- Abrasion resistant flooded elbow design deters scrubber wear.
- Cyclonic separator for mist elimination (no mesh pads or chevrons to clean or replace).
- Adjustable spin damper to optimize cyclonic separator performance.
- Integral sump or separate recirculation system designs available to minimize total water consumption.
Eductor Wet Scrubber
Sly Eductor scrubbers use a
high pressure liquid
focused into a venturi throat to remove soluble gases and particulate, eliminating the need for a separate exhaust fan or blower to transport the contaminant laden airstream to the filtration device.
The high pressure flow rate makes the eductor
particularly suitable for collection of sticky or gummy particulate, as well as gases which decompose upon contact with water. Eductor scrubbers can also be used for direct-contact condensation.
- Custom designed for each application
- Flexibility - easily staged with other collection devices
- High Efficiency
- Long Life
- Minimum Maintenance
- Low Water Consumption
Packed Tower Scrubbers
product recovery to air pollution and odor control, packed tower scrubbers absorb and neutralize harmful, toxic gas streams and exhaust clean air into the atmosphere.
Internal packing in the scrubber housing provides a large wetted surface area to induce intimate contact between the contaminated gas and the scrubbing liquid. The contaminant is then absorbed into or reacted with the scrubbing liquid. Recirculation of the scrubbing liquid, which may contain caustic or acid scrubbing agents, is often required to achieve the desired outlet emissions.
Sly engineers and fabricates packed tower scrubbers, custom designing each scrubber for optimum tower diameter, packing depth, recirculation flow rate, and the appropriate mist eliminator style.