Do you have a friend or acquaintance who is in need of decent, affordable housing?
Do you know someone who is currently living in inadequate or unsafe housing and has
a steady income, but not enough to qualify for a standard mortgage?
It might be a client, a customer, a colleague, a student, a member of your congregation, a neighbor, a friend of a friend.
Habitat for Humanity North Central Massachusetts will be building two houses in Ashburnham soon and will be holding information meetings for potential home buyers on:
Saturday, April 13 at 10 am at t
Community Room, Enterprise Bank at 65 Main St, Leominster
Wednessday, April 24 at 7 pm at the
Fitchburg Fire Station at 33 North Street, Fitchburg
Saturday, April 27 at 10 am at the
Stevens Memorial Library at 20 Memorial Drive, Ashburnham
The meetings last about an hour, and are the best way to find out about Habitat homeownership. Attending a meeting is a highly recommended step in the application process.
Our mortgage applicants must
1) have a need for housing, 2) meet income guidelines, and 3) be willing to put in many hours of labor for a no- or low-interest mortgage. They don't need to have lots of money saved away, and don't need perfect credit. Because their mortgage payments help us build houses for other families, our homeowners
do need to be responsible in paying their bills.
Some of our most successful partnerships with homeowners have come through referrals! If you know someone who might qualify:
Thanks for your help!
- Forward this email to them using the Forward link below (they will not be added to our email list automatically)
- Encourage them to attend a meeting
- Refer them to the Habitat website at www.ncmhabitat.org
- Have them email us at email@example.com with questions
- Print out a flier and give it to a potential applicant
- Forward this email to your newsletter or bulletin editor.