Dear PBA Members
Since beginning the Pilot Program with Growth Partners, we have received extremely positive feedback from PBA Members. The number of participants in our Business Diagnostic & Plan of Actions (BPA) Process has grown significantly, partly due to the very encouraging word of mouth.
The result of the BPA process has been noticed by and adopted by many of our fellow State home builders’ associations across the country. Because it is specialized for our industry, the process is shown itself to be more effective than other “one-size-fits-all” coaching & consulting firms.
I encourage all of you who have not taken advantage of a BPA to register for one to ensure you are able to receive yours in a prompt fashion. It is included complimentary as one of your member benefits. You may decide not to proceed further, but you owe it to yourself and your business to take a free look into the BPA Process.
If you are unclear if you would benefit from a BPA, here is a short list of the issues where members have received significant benefit:
- You are considering Succession Planning
- You have hit a growth ceiling, where lack of systems is starting to manifest itself with mistakes, and miscommunication (internally, and with customers and prospects)
- You aren’t clear on a strategic direction for your company (nor are your employees)
- You can’t seem to find the right people, and are having team cohesion issues
- You get a lot of calls, but don’t convert many calls into sales
- You are generating great sales, but the profit is not there at the end of the month
- You are trying to drive the business forward, but keep getting pulled back into the daily operations, and still act as the chief “firefighter” and problem solver
- You are becoming burnt out, working more and seeming to accomplish less.
Our friends at Small Business Growth Partners will also incorporate up to 10 DISC/Motivator assessment reports for you and your management team with the creation of your BPA. These cost over $200 each if you had to purchase them yourself.
I’ve attached some information on the BPA and the Member Benefit as a whole, including how to register for a BPA. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to their team through their website at
or give them a call at (262) 437-3214.
Thank you all for your support of the Pennsylvania Builders Association and thanks again for all the positive feedback and support for this member benefit and our relationship with Small Business Growth Partners.