1. We have been working hard on developing our new website. We hope to launch in the next few weeks. Our community guide and membership directory is coming along & hope to have it published by the first of the year. Stay Tuned for these new services just for our members and community.
2. Member Services is going strong with our recent lunch & learns, Professional Headshots, special email tips for retailers and more. What can we help your business with today?
3. Visit Coffeyville has been busy with a redesign of the visitor's guide that will be out in 2019. There has also been a major focus on advertising locally, state wide and nationally to showcase all that Coffeyville has to offer to visitors. Coming soon...new murals along death alley!
4. Fall Events are in full swing. Spooktacular was a HUGE success with more kiddos downtown than ever before. Now, we are gearing up for our Holiday Open House to encourage Shopping Local. See you on November 11th!
5. Welcome Kisha Johnson to the Chamber! Kisha has joined the team and is already being a voice for our business & community. We look forward to the unique voice and skills she brings to our Chamber.