Rev. Brendalyn fell on Friday and broke her kneecap. She had surgery Saturday morning and came home Saturday afternoon. She’s in very good spirits and asks that you send healing thoughts and prayer energy her way.
If you want to also offer her tangible support during her 10-week recovery, please contact her directly at email@example.com or 505-577-7573 and she will include you on her list of wonderful beings who are willing to offer personal sacred service to her.
When she has a specific need she will send a "blind cc address list" email and you can respond just to Rev Brendalyn via email or text 505-577-7573. She will then let the rest of the group know the need has been filled.
She mainly needs occasional help with transportation, a few grocery items, and other errands that will undoubtedly come up!
Current non-urgent needs:
- Trader Joe’s for a few groceries
- CostCo — only if someone is already planning a run
More urgent needs as her house sale is closing on 6/30. Professional movers will be moving furniture to her new condo the next day. She will need additional packing, moving and unpacking support beyond what the professional movers will be doing including:
- Help with packing, moving, and unpacking small boxes starting next week through the first week of July.
- Help setting up a moving sale on Thursday 6/24 (Wanda and Geri are leading the effort)
- Help with the moving sale on Friday 6/25 and Saturday 6/26 (again Wanda and Geri are leading the effort).