VOTING DELEGATES TO THE GENERAL FEDERATION OF WOMEN'S CLUBS CONVENTION
From the GFWC Bylaws:
ARTICLE VIII Conventions
Section 8.2 Voting members:
Two from each Woman's Club, Junior Woman's Club, or Juniorette Club of 20 or more members; one additional delegate or alternate for each additional 10 members or major fraction thereof.
State officers: President, 1st and 2nd VP, Secretary, Corresponding Secretary, Treasurer, State Federation Chairmen corresponding to appointees to the GFWC Community Service Programs, GFWC Signature Project, GFWC Juniors' Special Project, Communication and Public Relations, Fundraising and Development, Leadership, Legislation/Public Policy, Membership and the Women's History and Resource Center.
Section 8.3 Voting Members. Delegates shall pay registration fees for the entire convention to be entitled to vote.
VOTING DELEGATES TO THE GFWC/CALIFORNIA FEDERATION OF WOMEN'S CLUBS CONVENTION
From the CFWC bylaws:
ARTICLE XII CONVENTION
Section 12.2 Representation. Voting Body:
- CFWC Officers, elected and appointed,
- District Presidents or President's alternate,
- District First Vice Presidents/Presidents-elect or Alternate,
- Past State Presidents,
- Chairmen of Community Service Programs, Special Appointments and Administration,
- Chairmen and members of Standing and Special Committees, including Committee Members when they are officially engaged in fulfilling their duties,
- Club Presidents or their alternates,
- Club delegate or alternate for each twenty or less members; one additional Delegate or Alternate, for each additional ten members or major fraction thereof,
- Juniorette Clubs-one delegate,
- Affiliate Clubs-one delegate.