As always, the health, safety, and well-being of our communities and our team is a top priority for Region Five Development Commission (R5DC) and North Central Economic Development Association (NCEDA). Beginning Monday, March 16, until further notice, our offices will be closed to the public as a precaution to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
As we continue to monitor the coronavirus situation closely, we will follow the
Minnesota Department of Health
World Health Organization
for updates and guidance.
The daily operations at R5DC and NCEDA will continue. Please note:
- Our team is here to serve you and continue our work. Staff are working remotely using email, telephone and other forms of communications.
- Remote web conferencing and conference calls are encouraged for meetings.
- Public meetings, including monthly commission meetings, will be postponed.
- Any daily office functions that require on-site staffing will continue to be performed.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support of R5DC, NCEDA and our vibrant region. We’ll update you when business returns to normal.
For now, here are suggestions from the CDC to protect yourself from COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Distance yourself from other people if coronavirus is spreading in your community.
- The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention offers information on the virus.
Updated and ongoing information will be shared via our website, social media and email as it becomes available. We will get through this challenging time together.
With appreciation and wishes for continued good health,
Your friends at R5DC and NCEDA