When we originally began planning for the various phases of reopening RBC, we set a tentative target date of August 9
to resume on-campus discipleship and educational programs to coincide with Promotion Sunday and the start of the new Sunday School year.
- At this time, we do not feel that it would be wise for us to move forward with this plan but that we should remain in our current phase, which consists of the option of attending the Sunday morning worship service in person while all other programs are conducted virtually or in ways that promote safety through social distancing.
- What this means for Fall programming (until we are able to reopen):
- Sunday School for adults will continue via Zoom on Sunday mornings at 9am.
- Age-specific Ministries (preschool, children, youth) will take place at other times and in various formats throughout the week
- Wednesday Night Prayer and Bible Study will begin August 12 at 6pm via Zoom. Please let me know if you plan to participate so I can begin including you in relevant communications.
We are grateful for the teachers and leaders who are committed to serve RBC during this time and at the time we are able to resume regular programs again. When it is viable for us to restart on-campus programs, we will offer both in-person and virtual opportunities for adults to resume in-person participation as they are comfortable.
If you have any questions about how we are proceeding, please feel free to contact me.