We are excited to partner with financial planner and long time friend of Pastor Jeff Greer in hosting a series of Financial Q&A workshops for the benefit of our RBC members and the
community. Each workshop will focus on a different topic with the aim of helping us be good stewards now as well as in the
future. The classes will be one hour long (9am to 10 am) and class sizes are limited to 15 persons.
To RSVP Rhonda at 745-3947 or go to
for more information on the speaker or topic.
Dates & Topics
- 11/12 - How to send your child to college without going bankrupt.
- 11/19 - Mistakes 99% of retirees make when applying for Social Security Benefits.
- 12/3 - Moving forward financially after a divorce.
- 12/10 - What to do financially when you lose a spouse.
Monday Evening Grow Groups
Bible Study - Dave Malick leads this study that meets at 6pm on the 1st & 3rd Monday of each month. Johnson/Powell room.
Community Mission Project:
How You Can Help!
Saturday, Nov. 19th 9am-Noon
Community Mission Project w/
Christian Service Mission
- Good news! We have raised enough to support 15 meals for needy families this Thanksgiving! That’s almost twice as
many as our goal of 8.
- Now we need you to come package and deliver these sponsored meals to the families: we will be packing Thanksgiving food boxes and personally distributing
them to low-income families in the Birmingham area on 11/19.
- Contact Chase for more info.
Wednesday Night Programs
RBC Kids @ 6pm
- Nursery and Toddlers
- Angel Choir (for 3–5 yr-olds)
- RBC’s Kids Club for boys & girls, K–5th
Stewardship Campaign for 2017
The Stewardship Campaign for our
2017 Budget has begun. Pledge cards
went in the mail last week.
Please prayerfully consider your pledge for
next year and turn the card into the church
office by November 20th.
5:45pm — Childcare (Rm 132),
6:00pm — Prayer & Grow Groups
6:00pm — Angel Choir for 3-5 yrs
(Pre-k) & Angel Club
RBC’s Kids Club
6:00pm — Youth Worship
Please make reservations for November at this time.
Wednesday Grow Groups
NEW Groups have begun!
“Faith, Finances & Financial Freedom”
“Baptist History & Doctrine”
“Joshua Bible Study”
Keep up with everything going on @ RBC:
Sunday October 30, 2016
9:00am — Quiet Time & Prayer
9:30am — Sunday School
10:30am — Worship
5:00pm — Church Council
Men’s Fellowship Breakfast every last Friday of each month:
Bernetti’s Diner (Pelham) @ 6:30am
*NOT meeting this month.*