Student Discipleship Weekend
Students: Sign up for our
We will gather with other youth groups in the area for a weekend of worship, teaching,
fellowship & service.
Students will stay in host homes overnight on Friday evening and all meals will
be provided on Saturday.
Total cost is $15 and includes a t-shirt. Sign up in the youth suite or by emailing
On Sunday March 12th the RBC Deacons will serve the congregation
by providing a church-wide breakfast during the
Sunday School hour (9:15am). Classes will not meet during this time as we will gather together in the Fellowship Hall for a time of fellowship. Nursery care will be provided.
Youth Fundraising Auction
On Wednesday, March 8th we will host
our annual fundraising auction for our
M-FUGE Student Camp. This year we have 20 students and 3 chaperones headed to Barbourville, KY to serve those who live in the Appalachian Mountains. Because
of the large number of students who are attending camp this year our needs are great. Our goal for this
fundraiser is $4,500!
We will auction off parking spaces, desserts, and hand made crafts. If you would like
donate to the auction please contact Chase McLain,
2017 North American Missions Trip
The RBC Missions Committee is sponsoring a North American Mission to trip to Clarkston, GA, home of Atlanta’s
- Each day we will have an opportunity to immerse ourselves into and engage with various cultures, worldviews, and religions from around the globe (Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Hispanic).
- In the evenings we will serve international families and their kids through Bible Clubs in their communities.
- This trip is open to persons 10 & older (ages 10-11 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian). The total cost will be set soon as final accommodations and travel plans are being made.
Please let us know if you are interested in going on this trip by contacting Chase McLain or Shannon Burns.
Family Parking Area
A few years ago we designated six spots outside the lower porte-cochere entrance for families with children age 2 & under. The number of families with small children at RBC has grown! We have designated five spots to the right of the current reserved spots as "Young Family Parking" as well. Will you help us make sure that these spots are saved for families with young children? Thanks!
Wednesday Night Entrances
All Wednesday Night participants are asked to use the Lower Entrance/Children’s Wing Entrance on Wednesday nights. The main floor doors will be locked.
North American Missions Study
This year our North American Missions Study will focus on race and culture in the Church and in the communities we are called to serve.
Wednesday, March 1st
- We will be led in conversation by James Sutton, pastor of Vanguard Church, an intentionally multi-ethnic, multi-cultural church in downtown Birmingham.
- We will build on our previous discussions of worldview to see how race is more than skin color but is culture and history that shapes our values and informs our perspective on various issues.
- Make plans to join us for this timely discussion.
- Regular children’s activities will take place during this time.
- If you plan to eat dinner, please make reservations via the church office.
February 15, 2017
5:15pm — Dinner (reservations
5:45pm — Childcare (Rm 132), Birth-3yrs
:00pm — Prayer & Grow Groups
6:00pm — Angel Choir for 3-5 yrs (Pre-k) &
6:00pm — RBC’s Kids Club (K-5th)
6:00pm — Youth Worship
Altar Table Flowers
Please sign up to provide flowers in the coming year. This can be to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays or to remember someone special. Plenty of dates available!
Monday Evening Grow Groups
Bible Study -
regularly meets on the
1st & 3rd Mondays each month (2/20, 3/6).
Keep up with everything going on at RBC:
Sunday February 19, 2017
9:00am — Quiet Time & Prayer
9:30am — Sunday School
10:30am — Worship
4:00pm — Oaks Community Group
5:00pm — Stewardship Meeting
Wednesday Night Programs
RBC Kids at 6pm
- Nursery and Toddlers
- Angel Choir (for 3–5 yr-olds)
- RBC’s Kids Club for boys & girls, K–5th