Meet James Spann!
Come to the MOPs meeting
THIS Thursday 2/28
- Enjoy breakfast at 9:30am
- Listen to James speak at 10am (Fellowship Hall).
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
M-FUGE Mission Camp Envelope Fundraising
- RBC Student Ministry is taking 16 students & 4 chaperones to a June mission camp in Greenville, SC.
- The total expense for this trip is $5,040.
- A board with numbered envelopes is located in the foyer by the Missions kiosk.
- Take an envelope, fill it with the coordinating amount of money (or more) and return it with your name written on the envelope to the church office for a tax deductible donation.
- If each envelope from the board is taken and filled, the total amount raised will be $5,050. For more information contact Noelle McKinney (Youth Committee Chair) or Chase McLain.
RBC Students Discipleship Weekend
- The RBC Student Ministry will host a Discipleship Weekend April 26-27th. Students will attend ReThink Apologetics Conference where they will participate in worship, breakout sessions, & small group time.
- Each night they will stay in host homes in the area.
- The cost for the event is free but please let Chase know asap so that he can register your student for the event.
- We now have 5 hearing assistance receivers available for use during Sunday morning worship service.
- Please see the Worship Service team in the foyer on Sunday morning to get one.
Keep up with everything going on at RBC:
Sunday March 3, 2019
Quiet Time & Prayer
Oaks Community Group
RBC MOPs Group
ATTN. Moms & friends of Moms!
- “Uplifting moms in every season through Christ centered relationships.”
- MOPs meets every 2nd & 4th Thursday (2/28/19). For more information please visit: www.riverchasebaptist.org/mops
- Please mark your calendars for VBS 2019, June 3-7 (6-8pm).
- VBS is a church wide effort, so all adults are encouraged to participate. You can register to volunteer by contacting Roberta Casebolt.
Missions Kick-Off Lunch
- THIS Sunday (3/3), immediately following worship service, the Missions Committee will host a free lunch to kick off the Week of Prayer for North American Missions.
- We will have representatives from local ministry partners (Grace Klein Community, Shelby Baptist Association, Wellhouse, Neverthirst, & others) as well as information on upcoming North American Missions opportunities through RBC.
Please make reservations for the lunch by Thursday, February 28th by contacting
. For more info, contact
- RBC is now offering a new member management system, Realm.
- This platform allows you to access a mobile directory, participate in mobile giving, view your current pledge progress, as well as update your directory profile.
- Please contact Chase McLain.
- To view the video, click the link here https://vimeo.com/216236774
Wednesday Grow Groups
- Study of Acts with Dave Malick. (Fellowship Hall)
- "Gospel Centered Parenting" with Chase McLain (Johnson/Powell Room 7 more weeks).
Prayer Time: Tuesdays in Prayer Room 10am.
- MIDDLE EAST. Displaced people in a Middle Eastern country struggle with diseases and disabilities. Baptist Global Relief partners are providing medications, medial equipment, and clinics. Pray that this project will help partners develop relationships in needy communities.
Financial Peace University
- This class meets Sundays at 4pm (Rm.236).
- Contact Greg Harper for info.