The Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection (DCP) has revised the Property Condition Form effective Oct 1, 2019
Below is a summary of the changes:
1. The name of the form is changing to Residential Property Condition Report ("Report")
2. Several exclusions have been removed from when the Report is required to be used
3. There are revisions to questions in the Report related to foundations to include mention of pyrrhotite, along with a new pyrrhotite question
4. There is a new MANDATORY foundation disclosure form ("Report 2") to be used with CERTAIN transactions
5. The CTR VOLUNTARY foundation disclosure form would be used with other transactions
6. The Report is only for listings effective on or after October 1.