As a valued Little Brothers - Friends of the Elderly volunteer, you are invited to join LBFE and Dr. Rajean Moone, Executive Director of the MN Leadership Council on Aging, to learn more about the epidemic of elder isolation and loneliness in our communities. Discover how YOU can make an even greater impact, not only for the elders we serve, but also for the greater community.
In addition, you'll have an opportunity to:
- Connect with staff leadership.
- Learn more about using the new Volunteer/Elder Engagement Report, a powerful online tool that is designed to support elders, demonstrate outcomes and capture your time contributions.
- Hone your skills in inspiring others to create "communities of caring."
- Gain experience and mentor others through volunteer leadership.
- Participate in the "Friends for Life" Breakfast on Thursday, May 11.
Please consider inviting a friend who may be interested in joining you as a volunteer for LBFE!
Indicate Session 1 or 2
Questions? Please email
Community Impact Director.