Deadline: Friday April 12
We look forward to hearing about the great work you’ve been doing to continuously redefine your work and shape your role within the broader conservation movement. We want to hear your ideas and solutions related to capacity building, change management and fiscal constraints using case studies, new research, stories and inspirational content.
We particularly encourage presenters to share Indigenous perspectives, best practices and innovations across all program areas.
Suggested Topic Areas:
- Natural Heritage and Biodiversity
- Water and Watershed Management
- Climate Change
- Conservation and Stewardship
- Green Technologies
- Soils, Soil Health and Nutrient Management
- Communications, Marketing and Outreach
- Municipal and Environmental Relationships
- Capacity Building and Change Management
We’re also looking for your suggestions for workshops and field tours. Agencies may also wish to submit an idea for a Pre-Latornell workshop or event. Guidelines and application form are available on the Latornell website under the
Please note that not all presentation ideas can be accommodated and only those chosen will be contacted by Steering Committee members. All successful submitters will be notified no later than June 28, 2019.