We received word from the City of Philadelphia today that the reopening of our
East Falls and Fishtown locations will be this Monday, July 20th!
While we could not be more excited to reopen our doors to all of you, we must stress the importance of practicing the State and City requirements in order to slow the spread of COVID-19.
As such, we are implementing new policies and procedures:
- All locations will limit occupancy in accordance with City guidelines: This will reduce crowding in order to ensure social distancing.
- For your convenience, a real-time occupancy counter for each location will be available on our website, so that you may check crowding at the gym prior to arrival.
- We will require social distancing during check in and throughout the gym.
- We will require that masks are worn at all times, unless an individual or the circumstances fall under one of the exceptions listed in Section 3 of the Governor’s orders.
- We ask that all customers be diligent about washing/sanitizing their hands consistently while climbing and avoid touching your face.
- We will increase and intensify cleaning schedules in accordance with guidelines issued by the PA Department of Health.
We will follow the guidelines as set forth by the State and the City of Philadelphia, but
our efforts require your help and cooperation to be successful
. Please follow these guidelines, or contact us if you need additional information or guidance. We're happy to help.