With the state moving into the green phase, I am very excited to announce the reopening of our
Oaks, Coatesville, and Wyncote locations this Friday on June 26th!
We do not have an exact date for East Falls and Fishtown just yet, but not to worry! We are closely monitoring guidance from the City of Philadelphia, and we are expecting to open on or around July 3rd. More details on that as soon as we have them.
While we could not be more excited to reopen our doors to all of you, we must stress the importance of practicing the State recommended precautions in order to slow the spread of COVID-19.
As such, we are implementing some new policies and procedures:
- All locations will limit occupancy to 50% of each location's certificate of occupancy: This will reduce crowding in order to make social distancing possible.
- For your convenience, a real-time occupancy counter for each location will be available on our website homepage, so that you may check crowding at the gym prior to arrival.
- We will take measures to ensure social distancing during check in and throughout the gym, where feasible.
- We ask that all customers where masks when entering the building, during check in, and when resting between exercise, when feasible.
- We ask that all customers be diligent about washing/sanitizing their hands consistently while climbing and avoid touching your face.
- We will increase and intensify cleaning schedules in accordance with guidelines issued by the PA Department of Health.
We will follow the guidelines as set forth by the State, but
our efforts require your help and cooperation to be successful
. Please follow these guidelines, or contact us if you need additional information or guidance. We're happy to help.