As we embark on a new beginning, we are so excited to welcome you back home to Unity! Things may look a little different and as we breathe through this re-opening together, we honor the many ways Spirit shows up. We are so grateful you all are a part of our journey together in sharing Unity’s mission: to inspire, awaken, and transform lives through unlimited prayer, love, and service.
July 4, 2021 will be our first Sunday offering in-person services. Live streaming will continue on the Unity of Syracuse YouTube page. Please subscribe to our YouTube and Facebook pages to stay up to date.
We will be re-opening in phases. We appreciate your patience during these phases. Here is what it will look like during phase one of re-opening:
- As a reminder, you are responsible for your own health. If you are sick, please do not come to church until you are feeling better. We affirm your health and vitality. We envision a safe, comfortable, and celebrated re-opening!
There will be no fellowship after church service on Sundays. Saturday afternoon fellowship will continue, on the front lawn from 1-3pm.
- Masks are optional for those who are vaccinated and mandatory for those unvaccinated. A few masks will be available for those who wish to wear them.
No reservations required. The sanctuary will be open at 10:40am to enter. Please enter from the side red doors on Milburn Dr.
No assigned seating, although there will be a socially distanced seating option in the sanctuary, for those who wish to socially distance.
- The fellowship hall will not be in use for seating downstairs for right now. As we move to phase two reopening in the coming weeks, more will be available. Thank you for your patience.
- Children’s church will be held virtually at this time, 10am on Sundays. Families who wish to attend re-opening will all stay in the sanctuary together. In-person YFM will open in September.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to use. We encourage keeping your hands clean.
- Bathrooms downstairs will be available during service if needed.
Please ask before hugging or hand holding and please honor someone’s no. We encourage greeting with a Namaste bow.
- Singers will be socially distance on stage. Please refrain from singing while in your seats. Closed mouth humming is a good option if you wish to participate.
- A Prayer Chaplin will be available to pray after service on Sundays.
Our virtual coffee hour after church at 12:15p will be shifting, details to follow.
Please call or email the office with any questions. Natalie has office hours Wednesdays and Thursdays 1-3pm if you would like to speak to someone. We are looking forward to a magical re-opening!
The re-opening committee; Board of Directors; and Natalie Dart, Ministry Coordinator