Hyperspectral imaging is a vital technology for
for precision agriculture, infrastructure inspection,
food inspection and grading
Come hear Mike Donahue, senior application engineer from
, speak about the technology, as well as
our turnkey solutions from the lab to the field, to the air and even in space!
Come see how hyperspectral imaging (and LiDAR) systems and sensors let you:
- Monitor crop field conditions quickly and in high resolution
- Gather data over agricultural or protected land or algae blooms
- Spectrally characterize food and other material on the benchtop or on the processing line
- Research geological formations from the ground or air and scan core samples on the bench
- Inspect infrastructure such as pipelines, dams, and bridges
Learn more during our visit to La Jolla!
Where: Scripps campus, Hubbs Hall, Room 4500
When: 10:30am to Noon, Tuesday March 31, 2020