PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH FIRMS AND/OR
INDIVIDUALS THAT MAY HAVE AN INTEREST.
Mid-Carolina Council of Governments is requesting Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) in accordance with North Carolina statutes to provide professional services on an as-needed basis to the Council. MCCOG intends to contract with multiple firms. The following is a general description of the tasks that may be required. It is not intended to be all-inclusive, nor is it guaranteed that all the tasks will be utilized under every contract.
Responding firms may submit SOQs for all, a few or only one of the general tasks outlined below
The scope of professional services includes, but is not limited to:
- Regional and Local Planning
- Zoning, Code Enforement, and Subdivision Review
- GIS and Mapping Services
- Economic Development Consulting Services
- Project Solution Development and Project Management
- Stakeholder Involvement, Coordination, and Facilitation
- Marketing and Communications Planning and Management
- Funding Application Preparation and Administration Services
- Capital Improvement and Asset Management Planning
- Financial (Enterprise and General) Analysis and Modeling and Rate Studies
- Technical Engineering Support Services
- Meeting/Training Organization and Facilitation
- Code Enforcement
A detailed scope of services will be negotiated for each project between the Council and the selected firms. The selected firms will be expected to address MCCOG’s needs in a timely manner for each respective project.
Services will be requested on an “as needed – when needed” basis
. Quantity of work will vary through the contract term. Selection does not guarantee a minimum amount of work to be assigned.
Submissions must be emailed to Justin Hembree, Executive Director, MCCOG at
5pm EST time on Friday, February 21, 2020
. SOQs received after this deadline will not be considered. PDF files must contain the signatures of company representatives who are authorized to execute documents on behalf of the firm. Questions regarding this request should be directed to Justin Hembree and will be accepted until
5 pm EST on Friday, February 14, 2020