Join RIBLI & Support our IB Program
What is RIBLI? More than just a Newsletter!
RIBLI is the nonprofit Robinson IB parent organization that supports IB programs. Solely through our family dues and donations, RIBLI provides our IB students, faculty and parents with:
- Resources for IB Classrooms through Grants to IB Teachers and Staff including Software that supports IB Curriculum and Exams.
- Coordination and funding of RHS IB Events including the IB Pinning Ceremony for our Juniors, an Open House for Families interested in Robinson IB, student orientations, social events and a celebration for our Seniors. RIBLI also provides the pins for the Junior Pinning, the IB Graduation Stoles for Seniors & supplies for all other events.
- Information for both Prospective & Current Students through the RIBLI website.
- Volunteer/Proctor support for Senior IB Exams the last month of the school year.
- Access to the RIBLI Student/Family Directory which includes all IB Students.
- Timely information through the RIBLI E-Newsletter.
Thank you to the Families who have already joined!
for a current list of RIBLI Member Families.
Your support for IB teachers and programs is greatly appreciated!
Join RIBLI Today and Connect with other IB Families!
When you join RIBLI, you will receive access to the online membership directory. The directory, is operated by My School Anywhere and can be accessed via your home computer or mobile app. The directory provides a great resource for parents to connect with each other about school events or assignments.
Only RIBLI Members are allowed access to the directory. So join today!
Once you join and validate your information you will receive an email from the Membership VP,
on how to access the directory.