May 23, 2019
Dates to Note
- May 6-24 - IB Senior Exams (see schedule below)
- May 24-31 - RIBLI Barnes & Noble Bookfair
- Fri., May 24 - S2 Exams, IB Blocks 11 & 21 (full school day)
- Mon., May 27 - Memorial Day - No School
- Tue., May 28 - S2 Exams, IB Blocks 12 & 22, Early Release 12:40p
- Wed., May 29 - Class of 2019 Graduation!
- Wed., May 29 - No Exams, Early Release 10:30a
- Thu., May 30 - S2 Exams, IB Blocks 13 & 23, Early Release 12:40p
- Fri., May 31 - S2 Exams, IB Blocks 14 & 24, Early Release 12:40p
Please check the
for updates, A/B schedule and
other dates to note.
IB Final Exam Schedule
- Friday, May 24th - Blocks 11 & 21 (full day of school)
- Tuesday, May 28th - Blocks 12 & 22
- Thursday, May 30th - Blocks 13 & 23
- Friday, May 31st - Blocks 14 & 24
Students taking a traditional elective exam will receive a form to fill out with their traditional teacher in the coming weeks. Students should plan to sit for that exam during their JA period in which they normally attend that class.
Tutoring and Review Assistance
Robinson students looking for additional academic help have a number of options!
ZAP Free Lunchtime Tutoring
In addition to the many after school tutoring options, Robinson is now holding
FREE lunchtime tutoring sessions for students during all 3 lunches. Students should ask their teacher for a
(Zeros Aren't Permissible), where they can go to the cafeteria, get their lunch fast, and then zoom over to their tutor's room where they can have individual or small group attention in needed areas.
ELP Free After School Tutoring
FREE after school Extended Learning (ELP) tutoring is still available in a most subjects. Click this link f
or a list of ELP tutoring subjects, teachers, dates and times:
ELP After School Tutoring Schedule
Peer Konnect is a software program that allows students to tutor and learn from their peers. RHS students are paired up with other students to get extra help on their coursework, or even earn community service by becoming a tutor themselves! Click here to sign up:
TELP Users: Important Notice!
The district has informed us that
the final day for TELP will be May 24th
Please make arrangements accordingly.
Barnes & Noble Book Fair
In-Store May 26-30
The Barnes & Noble Book Fair is
May 26-30 in-store. Download the Required IB Book List (including Summer Reading Titles) and Book Fair Flyer below:
Can't attend the Bookfair in person? Visit
to support us
online May 24-31
Bookfair ID 12507885
NEW for the 2019-20 school year, we will be adding a "Fall" Book Fair so students can buy all their reading materials for the school year and Robinson will benefit. Those dates will be August 9-16 online, and August 9-14 in-store. Save the Date!
IB Bookfair proceeds will be used to purchase required IB reading materials for students in need of assistance or for IB teacher reading materials.
IB Summer Assignments
Please visit the RIBLI website for IB Summer Assignments, listed under IB Current Student Resources, Reading Lists and Summer Assignments (or click the link below). Updates will be complete soon. Students are responsible for completing all summer reading and assignments given before the start of the new term.
News for Incoming 9th & 10th Graders
Reminder for Incoming IB 9th & 10th Graders, you are invited to join the IB faculty for an
IB Success Camp on
June 5th from 11a-2p t
o meet with some of our teachers, learn more about the Summer assignments, and get acquainted with one another.
If you have not taken Spanish or French 1 in middle school, you are encouraged to attend
IB Language Immersion Camp on June 4th-June 5th from 8am-11am to help you prepare for your Spanish or French Language course.
No signup for either camp is required; drop off and pickup in the Student Parking lot, accessed off Rembrandt Ave.
Don't miss out on
Knights In Training/KIT Camp
, open to
incoming RHS 9th graders (traditional and IB) on
uly 31st-August 1st from 8am-1pm. This will be a great opportunity to meet some of our students, staff, and to get to know one another before your Freshmen year! Space is limited,
Robinson IB Parent Link (RIBLI)
2019-20 School Year Membership
RIBLI is the parent organization at Robinson High School that supports the IB program, its students, teachers and parents.
Solely through our IB family dues and support, RIBLI provides:
- Resources for RHS IB Classrooms through Grants to IB Teachers and Staff, including software that supports the IB Curriculum and IB Exams
- The weekly RIBLI E-News, published from August to May
- The RIBLI website
- The RHS IB Student Directory which includes all IB Students. RIBLI members an access online or it can be printed.
- RHS IB Events (IB Pinning Ceremony for our Juniors, an Open House for Families interested in Robinson IB, student orientations, social events and a celebration for our Seniors.)
- Planners for incoming 9th graders
- Pins for the Junior IB Pinning
- IB Graduation Stoles for Seniors & supplies for all other events.
- Volunteer support for Senior IB Exams
RIBLI Support for Students
RIBLI provides financial support for students in need of assistance to purchase school books or supplies, to pay fees, or obtain necessary equipment to participate in sports and other extracurricular activities, or to complete summer assignments.
To submit a confidential request for financial support from RIBLI, email