Dear MCS Family,
It’s almost here! We’re so excited to see everyone. Please invite your friends, family, any alumni to join in the fun, food, and fellowship! This year is a little different as this is a kick-off event to our Annual Fund Fundraiser. A fun event for the whole family to enjoy as a school community. (Please note that students will not be fundraising for this event. The 10x$20 fundraising, as done in previous years, no longer applies.)
When and where is the event?
What are the Race details?
- Racing is optional
- Elementary & Middle School racers will receive one Dress Down Day pass
- Preschoolers will receive a participation treat
- Prizes will be given to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place runners in each grade
- Students should wear their Lion Pride t-shirts when they race. ("Race" t-shirts will not be provided this year.)
- Lions Pride t-shirts will be available at the Race for $15 each (limited sizes available)
- Register and sign up for the race
When does my student run?
11:15 AM - 11:30 AM Preschool (Track 1), TK & Kindergarten (Track 2)
11:45 AM - 12:15 PM MS Band, Mr. Gilbert Welcome Talk, and Mayor Tran
12:25 PM - 12:45 PM Grades 1-3 (Track 1), Grades 4-5 (Track 2)
01:00 PM - 01:20 PM Grades 6th, 7th, and 8th Grades (Track 2)
What are our options for food?
- Food trucks
- Kona Ice (Shaved Ice)
- Soft Serve Ice Cream
- Cotton candy
What is a “Lions Pack” and what can I do with the tickets?
- A Lions Packs is a set of 25 tickets, and a Dress Down Day pass, that can only be pre-purchased. The packs are at a discount.
- One Lions Pack will cost $20. The pre-order deadline is Wednesday, Oct. 9.
- Purchase your Lions pack here
- One ticket is good for ONE: activity, water, soda, popcorn, or cotton candy