Summer Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday 8:30AM-6:00PM
Saturday and Sunday 8:30AM-5:00PM
Due to recent events, and for the safety of members and guests, the Racquet Sports Club will be offering limited services until Monday June 29th.
- The Pro shop at the Racquet Sports will be closed.
- Court reservations will still be available with limited interaction between staff and members/guest.
- Court assignments will be posted at the bottom of the stairs. You can also call the pro shop and confirm your court assignment.
- Lessons and clinics will be cancelled until Monday. If you already have a booked lesson, the Racquet Club will be getting in contact with you to re-schedule your lessons for a future date.
- Ball-machine will still be available for booking. Remote control is to be left at the Ball-machine after the booking time is over.
- Bathrooms will be accessible only by the outside entrance.
Please keep in mind that we all have the safety of our members as a priority and we appreciate your understanding through these uncertain times.
Laura Ferreira and Staff
Summer Tennis Round Robin
Every Sunday at 7:00PM
To sign-up for the Mixed Doubles Round Robin
, please call
Pro Shop at (843) 768-7543.
Pickleball courts are open and doubles play will be allowed, following the COVID-19 regulations (please see below).
-A maximum of 12 players per each session
-Players must use their own equipment (rental equipment and balls are not available)
-Social Distancing should be observed at all times
To sign-up, please call the Pro Shop at
(843) 768-7543 or email email@example.com
Weekly Pickleball Drop In Schedule:
Sunday at 7:00PM-8:30PM
Tuesday at 8:30AM-10:00AM
Thursday at 8:30AM-10:00AM
Use and Regulations for the Ball Machine
The ball machine is available for reservations. Reservation times will be dependent on court availability and follow new guidelines for COVID-19 prevention. To keep members and guests safe, the Racquet Sports have adopted the following guidelines for the use of the ball machine:
- Reservations MUST be made through phone or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each reservation will trigger a 30minute block before the next reservation time is available.
- Players MUST RETURN the remote control to the staff and MUST LEAVE the hoppers on the court after reservation time is over. Staff will sanitize equipment before the next reservation.
- Players MUST AVOID touching the balls at all times, SERVE practice WILL NOT be permitted.
If the guidelines are not followed, the Racquet Sports will hold the right to once again make the ball machine unavailable for reservations.
We appreciate your cooperation on keeping the community safe at this time.
mer Two Tier Tennis Court Booking
As a reminder, we will be using the summer two tier sys
tem for court reservations during peak morning times. This will allow us to maximize efficiency with member play and better utilize our morning court capacity during the hottest months of the year. To ensure two hours of play, reservations can be booked in advance at 8:30am and 10:30am for morning court times through the end of August.
We appreciate all of your efforts in organizing social play! Our goal is to work with our organizers to grow our social program, maintain safe regulations, introduce and involve more new members, and to better utilize morning play here at the Racquet Club.
In compliance with current health guidelines and recommendations, please read below for the Guidelines Under COVID-19 at the Racquet Club to avoid cross contamination and shared equipment.
Guidelines Under COVID-19
- Racquet Sports Pro Shop capacity will be restricted and members must request staff to enter the Pro Shop. A minimum of 6 feet social distancing is to be practiced at all times inside and outside.
- There is to be no loitering in the Pro Shop, coffee service will not be provided.
- Check in for reservations remains on the front porch daily from 8:30am-6:00pm.
- In order to secure a court time, reservations are required. If you need to cancel your time, please let us know so we can fill that court as requested.
Please continue to follow these guidelines that have been implemented over the past several weeks:
For each court assignment, EACH player must bring a NEW can of balls. When serving, each player will use their own can of balls, all other players do not touch the tennis ball during that game. Each can rotates with the server. Balls will be marked with permanent marker or equivalent to identify specific can being used for each game.
Social distancing is to be observed on court at all times, before play begins AND on change-overs. Avoid congregating around the benches or net before beginning play and during changeovers.
Although we all wish to enjoy the social aspects of Racquet Sports, no lingering after play. Please leave the Club property immediately upon completion of play.
Rental equipment including racquets, paddles, and balls are not available.
Towels are not in circulation.
Court water fountains are not operational.
We encourage members to bring their own water bottles/containers.
No mixer rotations of players from court to court.
Lessons and Clinics Procedures
Teaching professional handles ball pick-up and hoppers. No students need to touch balls or equipment to participate
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time. Following these guidelines is essential for Racquet Sports to remain operational and to keep your fellow tennis and pickleball players and our team safe and healthy.