Internet on the Move (contact Raditek for more information)
Includes: Ku-Band, (20 or 40) Watts BUC, RIOTM-Ku-(20 or 40)W-Band-M1, 2, 3, : Works with the New RMOD-DREAM-2IP4, Micra™ and the Amazing Extreme™ Modem, with the best 16QAM and low latency/low Eb/No LDPC+ coding (up to 3dB better Eb/No than any of our competitors),
plus multi-IF support (see below)...
Please remember to contact Raditek for C, X, Ku, Ka band BUCs, TRANSCEIVERS, Antennas (tracking/flyaway (Carbon fiber reflector), Manpack and large steerable/trackable antennas, to >16m.
Most Advanced MODEMS! SUCH AS: RMOD-SCPC-2-20Mbps- 70M-140M-L-p3:
Equal or better to any competitors'! Please Ask US How?
- DVB-S2, IP only, or to 8 x E1 and IP. (DVB-S2 enhancements coming soon!)
- IF: 70MHz/140MHz (to Transceiver in/out) or L band (to BUC out)
- Data rate: 4.8Kbps to 2Mbps (optional to 20Mbps), 1bps step
- MOD: incl. BPSK, QPSK, OQPSK, 8PSK, 8APSK, 16QAM (super efficient), 16APSK
- COD: Incl. VIT/RS, VIT/SEQ, VIT/RS, TPC, TCM/RS, TCM, LDPC+(low latency & low Eb/No)
- SIMU Carrier™, which could (up to) double the capacity on any satellite.
- Connectors: BNC f/m (N, TNC or SMA with adapters). 50Ω or 75Ω.
- Built in test equipment (BITE): Carrier under Carrier™ (to detect interferers in real time)
- BER -built-in Bit error tester, constellation monitor (linked PC needs Java)
- SNMP can be used to reboot the modem, if necessary, and can be used for 1:N control.
- The modem supports Robbed-bit Signaling.
- Quality of Service (QoS) supports Layer 2 and Layer 3.
- The modem hardware itself supports IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) and we are in the process of updating/adding software support for this feature.
- Support for jumbo Ethernet frames (2048 byte). Etc.
New EXTREME™ modem (with extended performance)
see also Micra™ (single board modem):
Extreme™ has ALL the previous RMOD-SCPC-2M(to 20Mbps)- 70M(IF MHz)-OPT-p3 (or L band IF) specs PLUS:
- Multi-IF: Can select: 70MHz/140MHz (to Transceiver in/out) AND L band (to BUC out)
- Data rate: to 155Mbps, 1bps step
- MOD: Plus: 32APSK and 64 QAM (super efficient)
How does the RMOD-EXTREME™-p3 compare to others?
- Better 16QAM and LDPC+ (by up 3dB combined, lower Eb./No, for example) than other.
- We have no direct compatible equivalent of Comtech's CnC-APC, but as a better alternative, do have AUPC (Adaptive Uplink Power Control) with SIMU-Carrier™.
- Note: We do not support asynchronous E1 streams because, as stated, G.703 actually requires that clocks are synchronous to within +/-50ppm at 2048kbps, so there is no actual significant market for asynchronous timing support.
The RADITEK modem that matches (and exceeds) the CDM625 is the new 155Mbps Raditek Extreme™. Please note: The CDM625 doesn't even support standard 20% roll-off (managing only 25% minimum) compared to the 5% roll-off for the Extreme™.
The NEW RADITEK RMOD-DREAM-2IP4 DAMA/SCPC/Router Satellite modem
Unique internet: DAMA/ABOD (Demand Assigned Multiple Access. Adaptive Bandwidth On Demand), router satellite modem can realize up to over 95% Satellite efficiency.
- Ideal tracking modem to work with our IOTM (Internet on the move) antennas
- BPSK , QPSK, 8PSK and 16QAM standard MODs
- 16Kbps to 12Mbps (with TPC-Turbo Product Code) and up to 20Mbps (Advanced LDPC) data rates as standard
- The modem also has a DVB-S2 receive card option.
- Has both static and dynamic internet routing to make it an ideal modem for any internet network applications
- Ideal for SCADA, Bank ATM, any IP based network, in STAR and/or MESH configurations. Has most efficient return channel for DVB-S2/broadband networks.
Micra™ card modem, the most advanced single card modem with similar performance of Extreme™ to 64Mbps and 64QAM includes LDPC+ option.
Advanced LARGE universal Antenna tracker: RACU-1000-Q16. That even tracks Inclined Orbit Satellites!