The Incredible Years
Parenting classes for Ages 1-3
Free (includes supper meal)
Gas provided if needed
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE CLASS:
To register, refer for a class, or get information on this or future classes contact: Nichole Doornek at 920-674-8708 or
The class will take place at
St. Paul’s located at 413 S. 2nd St
• 5-7 pm on Tuesdays, August 13th to November 5th.
What you will learn:
• Ways to decrease frustration and increase tolerance of behaviors typical for this age.
• Learn how to use play to develop skills such as emotional regulation, social skills, persistence and problem solving.
• Develop an understanding of developmental stages.
• Learn how to set clear limits and how to use praise and rewards to encourage positive behaviors.
• Connect with other parents and increase the joy of parenting.