Important Date: May 1
Each year, the deadline to add or remove projects from your enrollment is May 1. Usually, this is done via paper from turned into the Extension office. This year, it is the family’s responsibility to make these corrections on their Zsuite account.
It is important to make sure all projects you plan to take to fair
are added by MAY 1!
Please call the Extension office if you are having trouble figuring out how to do this, we are here and happy to help!
Remember: Youth taking livestock projects MSUT be enrolled in both a level (1,2,3, or independent study) and market or breeding project.
Adding/removing projects in Zsuites:
1. Go to 4h.zsuite.org
2. Login using your family email and password
3. Select the “primary account”- enter PIN
4. From the household list, click on the youth’s name
5. Click on “update enrollment”
6. Click on the “clubs” tab at the top of the page
7. Click on the “add projects” button at the bottom of the project list.
To remove a project, click the “x” to the right of the project
8. Once the correct projects are added, click on “add to cart” to save changes.
9. To add a project for another family member click “dashboard” on the left hand
side navigation panel, this will bring you back to the household list, follow steps 4-8
Please call the Extension office with any questions. We are happy to help!