1. We will have a soft opening, allowing ONLY permanent Valley County residents to enter our facility.
2. We ask that patrons follow the State’s guidelines, in that anyone arriving back home from out of the state self quarantine for 14 days.
3. Upon entering our facility, each person will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. This includes:
Being asked questions about experiencing any signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
Taking temperature readings. If a temperature reads 100.4 degrees F or higher, patron will not be permitted in the facility.
Exposure to persons with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
Checking photo ID's and proof of Valley County residency.
4. All patrons entering the facility will be REQUIRED to wear a mask. A mask is required at all times in the facility UNLESS:
patron is attending a fitness class
patron is swimming in the pool
patron is using workout equipment and cannot safely wear a mask at the same time.
5. Patrons planning to use the pool MUST SHOWER WITH SOAP prior to entering the pools. Soap is provided in the showers.
6. Patrons will be asked to maintain social distancing of 6 feet while in the facility at all times.