Tips for Schools:
It's the time in the placement cycle that you will start receiving responses to your placement requests!
To view Assigned Placements:
- Log into CCPS
- Click on "Assigned Placements"
From this page you can also update the Instructor information, enter the exact times students will be on the units, withdraw an assigned placement and run a report of all your assigned placements.
- To update Instructor: Click on the "Pencil Icon" in the instructor column, select the correct instructor name, click update.
- To update time on unit: Click on the "Pencil Icon" in the "Days/Shifts" column and enter the "Start Time" and the "End Time" for the assigned student group. Click Update. Note: The selected times must fall within shift that was assigned by the provider.
- Click the "Withdraw" button if you find that you no longer need an assigned placement. The provider site will be notified and the assigned unit availability will be freed up so that another school may use it.
- Click on "Export to Excel" to create an "Assigned Placement" report to share with your instructors. You may use data filters to create report views specific to each course.
Tips for Providers:
It's the time in the placement cycle that you will start reviewing and responding to placement requests!
To view Pending Requests:
- Log into CCPS
- Click on "Pending Requests"
From this page you can click the "Export to Excel" link to run a report of all pending placements. Filters are available at the top of the page so that you can customize your view of placement requests. Once you are ready to start responding to request, click the "Details" button to view more school details and to see all matching availability.
On the Placement Request Detail page, the top of the screen will provide the school details and any comments about this request. The detail will include the days and shifts the school is available for placement as well as the number of days they need each week.
- Based on the preferred departments the school selected for the placement and the availability remaining at your site, the bottom of the screen will display the "best matches" for assignment. Perfect matches will display in green. If you would like to expand your view and see additional availability at your site, you may click on the "Show all" radial button.
- If you are a site that allows overlap on your units, you may reopen an availability that has previously been assigned by selecting the "Allow Overlap" checkbox. Any availabilities that will result in an overlap will display in orange.
You will have the option to assign an availability(s) or to decline the placement request.
- To assign an availability, select the Department/Unit/Location(s), day(s) of week and shifts to assign.
- The "number of students" field will default to the # of slots available on the unit but can be increased or reduced by using the plus or minus buttons.
- Once you make the assignments, go to bottom of screen and click "Assign".
- If you are unable to fulfill a request, you will click the "decline" button.
Note: Each time you assign an availability, your availability grid will be updated and the assigned slots will no longer be available to assign to future requests. The system will prevent overlaps from occurring on your unit locations and shifts. If you allow overlap, you can reopen availabilities by selecting "Allow Overlap".
To view your assigned placements, click on "Assigned Requests" on the left menu. From this page you can click the "Export to Excel" link to run a report of all assigned placements.
To "Cancel"an assigned placement, click on "Assigned Requests" on the left menu.
- From the table, locate the Request ID of the assignment to be cancelled. If you know the Request ID, you may use the Search feature above the grid to facilitate this step.
- Click on the "Cancel" button located in the Actions field.
- Select a cancellation reason or provide a comment to the school.
- Click on "Cancel Placement"
- The school will receive an email notification of the cancellation.
To "Reassign" an assigned placement, click on "Assigned Requests" on the left menu.
- From the table, locate the Request ID to be reassigned. If you know the Request ID, you may use the Search feature above the grid to facilitate this step.
- Click on the "Reassign" button located in the Actions field.
- A pop up will display. Confirm that you want to reassign the placement by clicking "Reassign"
- The system will revert the Request ID to a pending status and you will be returned to the placement request detail screen so that it can be reassigned to another location.
- The school will receive an email notification of the reassignment.
If you have questions or need assistance please contact email@example.com (Los Angeles Area) or Mary@healthimpact.org (Bay Area).