Tips for Schools
To view Assigned Placements:
- Log into CCPS
- Click on "Assigned Placements"
Review, insert or update the Instructor information. Enter the
exact times students will be on the units. Withdraw any assigned placements if it is not needed. Run a report of all your assigned placements.
- To update Instructor: Click on the "Pencil Icon" in the instructor column, select the correct instructor name, click update.
- To update time on unit: Click on the "Pencil Icon" in the "Days/Shifts" column and enter the "Start Time" and the "End Time" for the assigned student group. Click Update. Note: The selected times must fall within shift that was assigned by the provider.
- Click the "Withdraw" button if you find that you no longer need an assigned placement. The provider site will be notified and the assigned unit availability will be freed up so that another school may use it.
- Click on "Export to Excel" to create an "Assigned Placement" report to share with your instructors. You may use data filters to create report views specific to each course.
Tips for Providers
To view and complete any remaining Pending Requests:
- Log into CCPS
- Click on "Pending Requests"
From this page you can click the "Export to Excel" link to run a report of all pending placements. Filters are available at the top of the page so that you can customize your view. Click the "Details" button to view more school details and to see all matching availability.
Remember: Each time you assign an availability in CCPS 2.0, your availability grid will be updated and the assigned slots will no longer be available for future requests. The system will prevent overlaps from occurring on your unit locations unless you choose to select "Allow Overlap".
To view your assigned placements, click on "
Assigned Requests" on the left menu. From this page you can click the "
Export to Excel" link to run a report of all assigned placements.
"Cancel"an assigned placement, click on "Assigned Requests" on the left menu.
To "Reassign" an assigned placement, click on "Assigned Requests" on the left menu.
Should changes be made, the school will receive an automatic notification of the reassignment.
If you have questions or need assistance please contact Carolyn@HealthImpact.org (Los Angeles Area) or Mary@HealthImpact.org (Bay Area).