- Wash your hands following CDC guidelines. Bring hand sanitizer to the courts and reapply often while playing.
- Ensure your equipment is clean and sanitized.
- Bring your own personal water bottle (or two) to the courts.
- Consider using new tennis balls.
- Avoid touching gates, fences, and benches.
- SINGLES PLAY ONLY. There is maximum of two people per court at all times.
- Stay at least six feet apart from others at all times.
- Play is limited to 60 minutes when others are waiting. Please be courteous to your neighbors.
- Avoid sharing food, drinks, or towels.
- Stay on your side of the court. Avoid changing ends of the court.
- Remain apart from others while taking breaks.
- If a ball from another court comes to you, return it with a kick or your racket.
- Avoid high fives, fist bumps, or racket touches.
- Use hand sanitizer after play and wash your hands when you get home.
- Please do not congregate in the parking lot or pavilion after your game.
All players are asked to respect these rules and guidelines.
If it is determined that these guidelines are not being followed,
Readington Township reserves the right to close the tennis courts.
Thank you for your cooperation
and being a good neighbor!
Be a good neighbor -
stay 6 feet away!