It's egg-xactly the right time for a little
Spring cleaning and maintenance!
- Inspect roofing for missing, loose or damaged shingles and leaks.
- Change the air-conditioner filter.
- Clean window and door screens.
- Refinish the deck if needed.
- Soft-wash windows and siding.
- Remove leaves and debris from gutters and downspouts.
- Extend downspouts 6-10 ft away from house.
- Replace the batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Have a professional inspect and pump the septic tank if needed.
- Inspect sink, shower and bath caulking for deterioration.
- Have a professional inspect for wood destroying insects. Treat if needed.
- Vacuum lint from back of the dryer, dryer vent opening and dryer vent hose.
Click here for 45 creative ways
to decorate Easter eggs!