|Who: Acadiana's Hope for A Cure
What: 4th Annual Jeep & 4x4 Poker Run
When: May 20, 2017 at 7:30 a.m.
Where: Ward 8 Park, 803 Hubertville Rd., Jeanerette, La.
Join Acadiana Hope for A Cure for their fourth annual poker run fundraiser. Registration will be held from 7:30 - 9 a.m. Depart is at 9:30 a.m. The event is kid-friendly and there will be food, entertainment, raffles and door prizes at every stop.
- 1st stop - Candy's Bar, Franklin
- 2rd stop - Bailie's, Loreauville
- 3rd stop - Johnnie's Pizza, St. Martinville
- 4th stop - Sandy's Place, Broussard
- Last stop - Isle of Iberia RV Resort, New Iberia
Pre-registration costs $25 plus $5 per passenger. Registration on the day of the poker run is $30 plus $10 per passenger. T-shirts can be purchased for an additional $15.
For more information, call Debra Savoie at (337) 230-6730 or visit AcadianaHope.com and Facebook.com/AcadianaHope