Applications are due by January 10, 2022
The RDMS program has $50 million available to provide grants from $250,000 up to $3,000,000.
The program is to support improvements and encourage investment in commercial corridors and downtowns.
Eligible projects include – but are not limited to - new construction or rehabilitation of the following:
• Roads, parking, and sidewalks
• Transit, pedestrian, or bicycle infrastructure
• Broadband infrastructure
• Water/sewer infrastructure
• Public spaces, such as parks and plazas, including lighting and landscaping
• Sustainable investment in or modernization of structures in disrepair
• Mixed-use development or transit-oriented development
If you have a project you would like assistance in applying for give us a call at 815/433-5830.
Click here for additional information about the program.