THANK YOU SO MUCH for bringing your child(ren) to school this morning and especially for the grace and patience you showed in the parking lot line. We are so happy for our students on campus today!!!
Drop off, using PikMyKid , was another “first” in a long line of firsts since we transitioned into Online Distance Learning (can you believe that was 215 days ago?!). We made it through Day One for drop off, and we will get better! Thank you for your patience with the new process. It was new for everyone and we will all learn the system to make it as efficient as possible.
Here are a few things to keep in mind to help make pick-up and drop-off proceed as smoothly as possible:
- For TK-3: When you arrive at the drop-off zone, please encourage your child(ren) out of the car as quickly as possible. Parents should not get out of the car unless absolutely necessary. It is best to have their lunches and backpacks with them in the car and not in the trunk.
- For 4-5: After being checked in, park in a designated parking space and let your child(ren) out of the car. Once all students have cleared the zone pull forward, turn left, and exit the parking lot.
- For TK-5: Have your "Student Check-In ID Card" displayed on the driver’s side dashboard.
- For TK-5: If you have any questions call the school office (510) 537-4288.
- For TK-5: Late arrivals must call the office. The office will verify the Daily Health Screening Check-In has been completed. The child(ren) can then go straight to class. You know you are a late arrival when there is no one in the parking lot to check you in.
- For TK-5: Complete the "Daily Heath Screening Check-In" BEFORE coming to campus. This will not only help the parking lot run faster, it will also keep anyone from coming to campus if they or any family member has any COVID-19 symptoms.
Click here for a set of instructions on how to complete the Daily Health Screening Check-in.
- First, select, “Check-In”.
- Second, select, “Student Check In.”
- Third, select the check mark next to your child’s name.
- Fourth, complete the Daily Health Screening Check-In.
Another "first" takes place this afternoon as we use PikMyKid for pick up: don’t forget to hit ANNOUNCE when you get into the school parking lot. The ANNOUNCE feature is automatically turned on at 3:15 and will be unavailable before then. Thank you in advance for showing grace and patience this afternoon as well!
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.