Current Chamber of Commerce Go-Forward Plan
As the song goes, it's certainly been a long strange trip these past 3+ months, so we're excited to start scheduling many of our traditional Chamber activities once again,
beginning in July
. Here's our current plan:
- Any Chamber events and activities will be outdoors initially this summer for a higher degree of safety and precaution.
- All Visitors to our Chamber Welcome Center at 28 Water Street will be required to wear masks and maintain the recommended 6+ feet of physical distancing at all times.
- We are booking calendar dates now for outdoor Business After Hours networking events over the next 3 months. If you are interested in hosting a networking get-together and have an outdoor space that allows for appropriate physical distancing needs, please reach out to us to reserve a slot on the calendar.
- Likewise, we would like to start scheduling Ribbon Cuttings, Cash Mobs, and Business Anniversary events. If you recently opened, put on an addition, celebrated an important milestone, or would like Chamber ambassadors and representatives to visit your store or place of business for joint awareness-building marketing opportunities, please reach out to us.
- This unprecedented period in our lives has been and will continue to be challenging ... personally and from a professional/business perspective for our entire economy. If we can be of help to you in any way, please reach out and let us know.
We'd love to know your thoughts about the above plan, and your comfort level about participating in these types of activities. We welcome your input to help guide and shape our priorities in our ongoing efforts to be a valuable business resource for you.