We understand this is a challenging time for many Birmingham residents. City of Birmingham officials are closely monitoring the Coronavirus and working with public health officials for best practices for protection against potential exposure. Please see below for helpful resources and information:
Visit our COVID-19 webpage at
for a plethora of information from trusted resources such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the State of Michigan, the Oakland County Health Division and more. We are working to gather as much information as possible to assist our community in fighting and responding to the COVID-19 virus.
If you need help, we're here for you. Residents may use the City's COVID-19 hotline for information about City and County COVID-19 resources by calling
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
To assist the elderly, quarantined and immunocompromised individuals, we encourage you to use the hotline for services such as bringing refuse containers to and from the curb, or delivery of batteries, first-aid items, diapers, formula, etc.
- Next services for seniors (SMART bus transportation, Meals on Wheels, etc.)
- Meals for children - Birmingham School District and YMCA
- Crisis and disaster hotlines
- Pharmacies offering free prescription delivery
- Faith based organizations - support services
- Resources for parents - online learning opportunities
- View these resources and more at www.bhamgov.org/virusprevention
Please stay safe and take care of yourselves and loved ones.
We will all get through this together.