Recital 2020 Timeline
October to December 2019 - Dancer measurements are done in class by our Administrative Staff
End of October 2019
- Recital days and times by class are published and recital costume pricing is available on RDC website and in the studio. Parents and students have the opportunity to review and change classes to meet their own schedule based upon availability of classes.
Mid November 2019 - Costume First Look posters are hung up in both studio lobbies so parents and dancers can see what teachers are planning
December 21, 2019
- Last day to cancel recital participation for any classes. Recital Drop Form must be completed and turned at the studio before 1:30pm on Sat. Dec. 21. Last day to change classes for recital participation.
December 22 to January 5, 2020
- Studio Closed for Holiday Break - No Class or Recital cancellation taken during the closure. All Recital costumes will be ordered during the closure.
January 1, 2020
- Recital fees and costumes are billed to all participating accounts.
January 11, 2020
- Last day to add classes that are participating in recital - costumes are subject to availability. Wait Lists will be cleared after this date
January 13, 2020
- Recital Fees and Costume Fees are due. Accounts on autodebit that authorized recital charges will be paid in February 2020. All other accounts are due.
March 15, 2020
- Tights, shoes and hair information for Recital performance is released. Boys additional costume information is released.
March 30, 2020
- Recital Ticket go on sale at 7am ONLINE ONLY
April 15, 2020 - Recital Order is released.
May 4 to May 9, 2020 - Costume Week - Costumes handed out in class. If miss class, pick up costume at RDC Main front desk beginning on Monday, May 11
May 11 to May 16, 2020
- Picture Week - Professional recital photos in costume are taken in class. Make up days are Wed May 13 and Sat. May 16.
June 11 - Dress Rehearsal
June 12 and 13 - Recital - 4 shows